Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

COSPLAY WEDNESDAY

So today is Cosplay Wednesday, where I'll either talk about cosplayers or the cosplays I want to do (or in progress of doing)

But recently, I re-found  this amazing cosplayer who goes by the name of Fahrlight on Tumblr and on facebook. I am always blown away by just how alike she and Tom Hiddleston's Loki are (in looks. From what I have read on facebook and Tumblr that she is a very sweet person who loves Lolita, Harajuku, and of course various fandoms. She is 32 years old from Germany who is also a mangaka and has a book out too!

Here are just a few of my favorite cosplay photos of her!
fahrlight:

~
I never meant to start a warI just wanted you to let me inAnd instead of using forceI guess I should have let you win
~
(source)

Fahrlight as Jack Frost: 

From the adorable comic Loki and the Loon, here's Fahr as Loki and Tom!


Fahrlight also as "The Woman" Irene Adler from BBC's Sherlock!


And finally and my favorite pic (and album) of all is the Tasertricks  (Darcy Lewis and Loki!)
She actually cosplayed as both and edited together so it looks like they're in the same room together!




No comments:

Post a Comment